La Ofrenda JSK
Ofrendas are a mexican tradition by excellence. Translating it in english, ofrenda may mean "tribute". Our loved ones that passed away, come to visit us the 1st of November and return to Mictlan by the 3rd of November. The embroidery of this dress have what a traditional ofrenda must contain: skull candy, cempasuchil flowers and candles, but don't forget to add something they loved to eat!
- Body: 100% polyester
- Flowers and embroidery: 100% polyester
- Lining: 90% polyester, 10% cotton
This product is made to order, so it takes between 3 to 5 weeks to be ready to ship.
Latin America, USA and Canada have free shipping through airmail. You can select the EMS during the checkout.
Personalized option have an extra cost due the materials needed.
- Delicate/gentle washing machine with warm or cold water, or handwash.
- Mix with similar colors.
- Don't tumble dry, hang to dry in the sade.
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 150°C (warm iron).